It’s a girl named Maxwell for Jessica Simpson and boyfriend Eric Johnson.
The munchkin’s full name is Maxwell Drew Johnson, and I think it’s safe to say that she sure is bouncing. There’s a reason her mama nearly doubled in size during pregnancy, Max weighed in at 9 pounds, 13 ounces and measured in at 21.75 inches.
That kid may just end up playing football like her daddy.
On her website, Simpson writes “We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives!!”
Congrats to the couple. Let’s hope Maxwell is as pretty as her mother so she won’t get teased about the name.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’