Former Charger And USC Trojan Junior Seau Found Dead In Oceanside Home From Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
OCEANSIDE (CBS) — NFL and USC Trojan Junior Seau was found dead Wednesday morning in his Oceanside home from an apparent suicide.
Seau’s girlfriend discovered the body of the 43-year-old NFL standout around 10 a.m. in a bedroom, Oceanside police said.
Paramedics attempted to revive Seau, but they were unsuccessful. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest, according to police. A handgun was recovered from the home.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo