Former Charger And USC Trojan Junior Seau Found Dead In Oceanside Home From Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
OCEANSIDE (CBS) — NFL and USC Trojan Junior Seau was found dead Wednesday morning in his Oceanside home from an apparent suicide.
Seau’s girlfriend discovered the body of the 43-year-old NFL standout around 10 a.m. in a bedroom, Oceanside police said.
Paramedics attempted to revive Seau, but they were unsuccessful. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest, according to police. A handgun was recovered from the home.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’