Former Charger And USC Trojan Junior Seau Found Dead In Oceanside Home From Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
OCEANSIDE (CBS) — NFL and USC Trojan Junior Seau was found dead Wednesday morning in his Oceanside home from an apparent suicide.
Seau’s girlfriend discovered the body of the 43-year-old NFL standout around 10 a.m. in a bedroom, Oceanside police said.
Paramedics attempted to revive Seau, but they were unsuccessful. He died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest, according to police. A handgun was recovered from the home.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been