Daryl Hall & John Oates Come To Brooklyn For The Great GoogaMooga Festival
Brooklyn’s historic Prospect Park will be turned upside down when The Great GoogaMooga Festival comes to town on May 19th and 20th. Transforming into an amusement park, the festival will feature great food, drink and live music, including ’80s hit-makers Daryl Hall and John Oates.
As with any festival that will fill you day with fun, a top concern is making sure your own belly can be filled with delicious food. Have no fear, the Great GoogaMooga offers approximately 75 food vendors for you to choose from.
Of course the adults will be able to (responsibly) wash down all the grub with a fine selection of brews with over 30 different domestic and foreign craft beer makers at the GoogaMooga beer tasting pavilion. Or if you want to keep it classy with your pinky up, the wine tasting tent features over 100 wines from around the world for you to dampen your palate with.
And of course they haven’t forgotten about the kids. Junior can grab a drink from Brooklyn Soda Works, who specialize in making adventurous carbonated juices using seasonal local fruit.
The Great GoogaMooga Festival will feature two stages of live music per day. Headlining Saturday will be The Roots and Unchained, the greatest Van Halen tribute band of all time, amongst many other great performers.
For more information on entry to the festival, a complete list of food and drink vendors, and the two-day lineup of artists performing at the festival, head over to googamooga.com.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired