Beyonce Confronts Pretended Pregnancy Allegations: “It Was Just Crazy”
Ever since Beyonce officially announced her pregnancy last August at the MTV Video Music Awards, there has been speculation about whether or not she was really having a baby. On January 7, 2012, Bey and and her husband Jay-Z welcomed Blue Ivy Carter to the world.
Earlier this morning, Perez Hilton discussed the Beyonce fake pregnancy rumors and her recent response with B96/Chicago.
Perez explained, “When Beyonce was pregnant, there were all these rumors that she had a fake baby bump, and that she used a surrogate. Well, Beyonce is finally speaking out on all those allegations saying, ‘That was crazy. It wasn’t hurtful. It was just crazy. Where did they come up with this?'”
Why is this being talked about months after Blue Ivy was born? Yesterday PEOPLE released an online article featuring Beyonce’s take on the surrogacy rumors. It revealed that Beyonce’s mother, Tina Knowles, was hurt the most by all of the cruel gossip.
Perez revealed that he thinks Beyonce is being honest. “I think she’s not going to say no because she almost doesn’t even want to justify it. I believe her.”
Beyonce was recently named PEOPLE’s 2012 “World’s Most Beautiful Woman,” and credited Blue Ivy for feeling more beautiful than ever.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry