Ever since Beyonce officially announced her pregnancy last August at the MTV Video Music Awards, there has been speculation about whether or not she was really having a baby. On January 7, 2012, Bey and and her husband Jay-Z welcomed Blue Ivy Carter to the world.
Earlier this morning, Perez Hilton discussed the Beyonce fake pregnancy rumors and her recent response with B96/Chicago.
Perez explained, “When Beyonce was pregnant, there were all these rumors that she had a fake baby bump, and that she used a surrogate. Well, Beyonce is finally speaking out on all those allegations saying, ‘That was crazy. It wasn’t hurtful. It was just crazy. Where did they come up with this?'”
Why is this being talked about months after Blue Ivy was born? Yesterday PEOPLE released an online article featuring Beyonce’s take on the surrogacy rumors. It revealed that Beyonce’s mother, Tina Knowles, was hurt the most by all of the cruel gossip.
Perez revealed that he thinks Beyonce is being honest. “I think she’s not going to say no because she almost doesn’t even want to justify it. I believe her.”
Beyonce was recently named PEOPLE’s 2012 “World’s Most Beautiful Woman,” and credited Blue Ivy for feeling more beautiful than ever.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh 102.7’s Holiday Jam/Lexus VIP Experience Official Contest Rules
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly