The Wanted have been taking heat on the Internet for calling The Voice judge and pop diva Christina Aguilera a certain word that rhymes with “witch.” TMZ caught up with Tom Parker, the one who dropped the b-word bomb, over the weekend and he shed some light on the situation.
“We shouldn’t have said it, to be honest with you, ” Parker said. “We just think manners cost nothing, you know what I mean? The rest of the judges were really nice and she didn’t even talk to us, but we apologize for the comment”
Parker admits that the comment shouldn’t have been made, but then goes on to say that that “manners cost nothing” — and it’s unclear if he’s referring to himself or Christina.
When TMZ told Parker that the news is all over Google, he seemed a bit flustered saying “I know mate, it’s everywhere!” as he ran his hand through his hair. It seems that the subject is already something he doesn’t want to deal with anymore.
–Vittoria M. Colonna, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Mike Shinoda and Mark Hoppus and Write a Song Together
- 10 Great Musician Selfies for National Selfie Day
- Zayn Malik Says U.S. Airports Used to Profile Him
- ‘Jerry Springer: The Opera’ Set for Off-Broadway Debut
- Foo Fighters’ New Album Features ‘Biggest Pop Star in the World’
- Billy Joel’s ‘We Didn’t Start The Fire’ Gets Historically Accurate Video