One World Trade Center To Become NYC’s Tallest Skyscraper
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — One World Trade Center is expected to claim the title of New York City’s tallest skyscraper on Monday.
Workers will install steel columns that will make the unfinished tower just over 1,250 feet tall. That’s just high enough to peak over the roof of the observation deck on the Empire State Building.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said it will mark the milestone at 2 p.m.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired