One World Trade Center To Become NYC’s Tallest Skyscraper
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — One World Trade Center is expected to claim the title of New York City’s tallest skyscraper on Monday.
Workers will install steel columns that will make the unfinished tower just over 1,250 feet tall. That’s just high enough to peak over the roof of the observation deck on the Empire State Building.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said it will mark the milestone at 2 p.m.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Jessie J Announces New Album ‘Sweet Talker’
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Steven Tyler Contributes Vocals to ‘Sin City’ Soundtrack: Hear ‘Skin City’
- Florida Georgia Line, Ed Sheeran ‘Both Want’ to Collaborate
- Will Ice Bucket Challenge Lead to Jon Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora Reunion?