One World Trade Center To Become NYC’s Tallest Skyscraper
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — One World Trade Center is expected to claim the title of New York City’s tallest skyscraper on Monday.
Workers will install steel columns that will make the unfinished tower just over 1,250 feet tall. That’s just high enough to peak over the roof of the observation deck on the Empire State Building.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said it will mark the milestone at 2 p.m.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Lily Allen Reveals ‘Sheezus’ Release Date, New Song ‘Our Time’
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling