One World Trade Center To Become NYC’s Tallest Skyscraper
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — One World Trade Center is expected to claim the title of New York City’s tallest skyscraper on Monday.
Workers will install steel columns that will make the unfinished tower just over 1,250 feet tall. That’s just high enough to peak over the roof of the observation deck on the Empire State Building.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said it will mark the milestone at 2 p.m.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album