One World Trade Center To Become NYC’s Tallest Skyscraper
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) — One World Trade Center is expected to claim the title of New York City’s tallest skyscraper on Monday.
Workers will install steel columns that will make the unfinished tower just over 1,250 feet tall. That’s just high enough to peak over the roof of the observation deck on the Empire State Building.
The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey said it will mark the milestone at 2 p.m.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame