Jay-Z And Rihanna to Headline 2012 Olympic Festival
While both artists receive top billing, Jay and Rihanna will be performing on separate nights. Jay-Z will be playing on Saturday (June 23), along with a host of international artists representing a range of genres. Other American-based artists, such as will.i.am, Trey Songz and Flo Rida will be performing on the same day as Jay.
The event happens a month before the Olympic Games, and has been named by the Olympic committee as the headlining event for the Games.
The concert is billed as UK’s biggest free ticket music event. See a full list of the performers here.
–Courtney Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.
- Watch Tituss Burgess, Tina Fey and Jane Krakowski Lip-Sync Beyonce