Jay-Z And Rihanna to Headline 2012 Olympic Festival
While both artists receive top billing, Jay and Rihanna will be performing on separate nights. Jay-Z will be playing on Saturday (June 23), along with a host of international artists representing a range of genres. Other American-based artists, such as will.i.am, Trey Songz and Flo Rida will be performing on the same day as Jay.
The event happens a month before the Olympic Games, and has been named by the Olympic committee as the headlining event for the Games.
The concert is billed as UK’s biggest free ticket music event. See a full list of the performers here.
–Courtney Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay