Usher has been a hit maker for years and he’s not stopping anytime soon. His latest single, “Scream” is the newest edition to his already impressive library.
The track follows the success of lead single “Climax” and has club banger written all over it. “Scream” will be featured on his seventh studio album Looking For Myself, which will be released June 12.
Produced by Diplo, “Scream” has a hypnotic beat and a killer synth rhythm that has the potential to become a club scene favorite.
Usher, of course, brings his regular swag which makes us excited for what the rest of Looking For Myself has to offer.
— Usher Raymond IV (@UsherRaymondIV) April 26, 2012
The album will be produced by a who’s who of DJ’s like Rico Love, Jim Jonsin and Salaam Remi.
David Guetta announced this week that he and Usher will be working together on another single, a follow up to “Without You.” In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter Guetta revealed the two are collaborating on a new project.
“These are really big records that we’re working on right now. It’s really crazy,” he said.
While he didn’t give away any additional details, he said fans can expect “something really, really, really, crazy.”
You can listen to “Scream” below. The song will be available on iTunes and all digital outlets on Friday (April 27).
– Julian Garcia, 97.1 AMP Radio
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’