Spears’ Fiance Named Co-Conservator As ‘X-Factor’ Deal Reportedly Nears
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A judge has approved Britney Spears‘ petition for her fiancé, Jason Trawick, to join her father as a co-conservator of her personal affairs.
Trawick, who has served as the pop star’s agent, will now have control over the pop star’s “well-being,” not her finances. Spears, 30, remains under a court-ordered conservatorship that was initiated after a series of incidents in which she displayed erratic behavior.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.