LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A judge has approved Britney Spears‘ petition for her fiancé, Jason Trawick, to join her father as a co-conservator of her personal affairs.
Trawick, who has served as the pop star’s agent, will now have control over the pop star’s “well-being,” not her finances. Spears, 30, remains under a court-ordered conservatorship that was initiated after a series of incidents in which she displayed erratic behavior.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’