Spears’ Fiance Named Co-Conservator As ‘X-Factor’ Deal Reportedly Nears
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A judge has approved Britney Spears‘ petition for her fiancé, Jason Trawick, to join her father as a co-conservator of her personal affairs.
Trawick, who has served as the pop star’s agent, will now have control over the pop star’s “well-being,” not her finances. Spears, 30, remains under a court-ordered conservatorship that was initiated after a series of incidents in which she displayed erratic behavior.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen