Spears’ Fiance Named Co-Conservator As ‘X-Factor’ Deal Reportedly Nears
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A judge has approved Britney Spears‘ petition for her fiancé, Jason Trawick, to join her father as a co-conservator of her personal affairs.
Trawick, who has served as the pop star’s agent, will now have control over the pop star’s “well-being,” not her finances. Spears, 30, remains under a court-ordered conservatorship that was initiated after a series of incidents in which she displayed erratic behavior.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift on Hackers’ Claim of Nude Photos: ‘You Got Nothing’
- ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Reboot Cast Led by Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig
- Stream Fifth Harmony’s New Album ‘Reflection’
- Taylor Swift’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Forecastle 2015: Sam Smith, My Morning Jacket, Modest Mouse Headlining
- Texas High Schoolers Take ‘Uptown Funk’ Dance Viral: Watch