LOS ANGELES (CBS) — A judge has approved Britney Spears‘ petition for her fiancé, Jason Trawick, to join her father as a co-conservator of her personal affairs.
Trawick, who has served as the pop star’s agent, will now have control over the pop star’s “well-being,” not her finances. Spears, 30, remains under a court-ordered conservatorship that was initiated after a series of incidents in which she displayed erratic behavior.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Teyana Taylor’s Cat Face Explained
- Britney Spears Talks ‘Glory,’ Her VMA Performance and Vegas
- Niykee Heaton Announces ‘Centerfold’ Tour
- Kanye West Wants ‘Unity’ & ‘Love’ with Taylor Swift
- Susan G. Komen Greater New York City Race for the Cure – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo