Scarlett Johanson Loves New York More than You
Who loves New York? You do. I do. And Scarlett Johansson really does.
‘The Avengers’ actress has been making the press circuit rounds to promote her new film, but let’s say Black Widow’s skin-tight costume isn’t the only thing people are talking about, it’s Johansson’s newest permanent accessory.
The actress is no stranger to tattoos, having the letter “A” tattooed on her right ankle, and another tattoo of a sunrise inked on her left arm. According to The Huffington Post, Johansson’s third tattoo, a bracelet, is really an homage to her hometown.
A photographer with a mighty fine lens captured a close-up of the permanent accessory only to notice that within its artwork, it says “I [Heart] New York.”
You know, Scarlett, you could have picked up one of those t-shirts on any street corner for $3 and made the same statement, in a less this-is-going-to-be-on-your-body-forever kind of way. Oh well, too late now.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)