Who loves New York? You do. I do. And Scarlett Johansson really does.
‘The Avengers’ actress has been making the press circuit rounds to promote her new film, but let’s say Black Widow’s skin-tight costume isn’t the only thing people are talking about, it’s Johansson’s newest permanent accessory.
The actress is no stranger to tattoos, having the letter “A” tattooed on her right ankle, and another tattoo of a sunrise inked on her left arm. According to The Huffington Post, Johansson’s third tattoo, a bracelet, is really an homage to her hometown.
A photographer with a mighty fine lens captured a close-up of the permanent accessory only to notice that within its artwork, it says “I [Heart] New York.”
You know, Scarlett, you could have picked up one of those t-shirts on any street corner for $3 and made the same statement, in a less this-is-going-to-be-on-your-body-forever kind of way. Oh well, too late now.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Make Ed Sheeran Eat the Most Disgusting Food in Japan
- Beyoncé Buys $3,500 Worth of Sandwiches
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Nick Jonas Kills a Cover of Zara Larsson’s ‘Lush Life’
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- Does Britney Spears’ New Single Feature G-Eazy?