Scarlett Johanson Loves New York More than You
Who loves New York? You do. I do. And Scarlett Johansson really does.
‘The Avengers’ actress has been making the press circuit rounds to promote her new film, but let’s say Black Widow’s skin-tight costume isn’t the only thing people are talking about, it’s Johansson’s newest permanent accessory.
The actress is no stranger to tattoos, having the letter “A” tattooed on her right ankle, and another tattoo of a sunrise inked on her left arm. According to The Huffington Post, Johansson’s third tattoo, a bracelet, is really an homage to her hometown.
A photographer with a mighty fine lens captured a close-up of the permanent accessory only to notice that within its artwork, it says “I [Heart] New York.”
You know, Scarlett, you could have picked up one of those t-shirts on any street corner for $3 and made the same statement, in a less this-is-going-to-be-on-your-body-forever kind of way. Oh well, too late now.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together