It’s Time for Jim’s College of Gettysburg Knowledge…
Ok, I admit, I might have been giving my partner a really hard time this week about Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge, but she hasn’t lost in a really long time. I figure if I can really psych her out before we get a contestant to take her on, then I’m helping out our listeners. I might have been slightly little-brother-pest about it, but I didn’t think retaliation was necessarily in order.
Apparently she did.
I recently went on vacation with my wife to Gettysburg. My wife is a huge history buff, especially when it comes to Abraham Lincoln and she guilted me into taking her to Gettysburg for our vacation. I might not have been paying close attention to all the history facts while we were there. I was thinking of what a great golf course Gettysburg would make… all those rolling hills.
And it came back to bite me.
To punish me for giving her a hard time, Kim set up Jim’s College of Gettysburg Knowledge behind my back to test how much information I actually retained from my vacation…with a couple of surprise guests!
John Eichmann is a history teacher at St. Philips Academy in Newark and he is giving his 8th grade class a test on Gettysburg this week so he came up with five questions to test me. Pop quiz!! But, then I needed an opponent. And my wife was more than happy to volunteer.
So we made a bet… if I lose, I have to take her to Evita…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best