Feel free to demand your money back on that gossip rag claiming to have details about Jessica Simpson’s dramatic birth–it never happened.
Jess took to Twitter on Saturday to set the record straight. She’s still knocked up!
To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl…I’m still pregnant!! Don’t believe what you read ladies and gents.
— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) April 21, 2012
But she’s still looking forward to the big day…
I just woke up from a dream that I wore a leopard caftan in the hospital. Fabulous!! Now I need to find one!
— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) April 24, 2012
Also, according to PEOPLE Magazine, the eldest Simpson-sister recently walked down the aisle… in a friend’s wedding… as a bridesmaid.
“Jessica looked stunning,” a source told the magazine. “She was moving very slowly and Eric held on to her tightly so she wouldn’t trip in her shoes.”
She may not know what Chicken of the Sea is, but the girl is a good sport. And when the time comes, she’ll be sure to tell us all the gory details of her labor.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’