Still Pregnant Jessica Simpson Wants You to Know She’s Still Pregnant
Feel free to demand your money back on that gossip rag claiming to have details about Jessica Simpson’s dramatic birth–it never happened.
Jess took to Twitter on Saturday to set the record straight. She’s still knocked up!
To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl…I’m still pregnant!! Don’t believe what you read ladies and gents.
— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) April 21, 2012
But she’s still looking forward to the big day…
I just woke up from a dream that I wore a leopard caftan in the hospital. Fabulous!! Now I need to find one!
— Jessica Simpson (@JessicaSimpson) April 24, 2012
Also, according to PEOPLE Magazine, the eldest Simpson-sister recently walked down the aisle… in a friend’s wedding… as a bridesmaid.
“Jessica looked stunning,” a source told the magazine. “She was moving very slowly and Eric held on to her tightly so she wouldn’t trip in her shoes.”
She may not know what Chicken of the Sea is, but the girl is a good sport. And when the time comes, she’ll be sure to tell us all the gory details of her labor.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo