Norah Jones “Live on Letterman” May 2
Norah Jones fans will get to see the singer perform an exclusive concert a day after Little Broken Hearts is released. On May 2, Jones will be a part of the Live on Letterman webcast series, performing from New York’s famous Ed Sullivan Theater.
She’ll perform songs from her new album, including the single “Happy Pills,” as well as others from throughout her career. The concert will start at 8 PM ET / 5 PM PT and can be watched through the Live on Letterman website.
The live concert will follow her performance on the Late Show with David Letterman, airing later that same evening on your local CBS station.
Little Broken Hearts will be coming to fans on Tuesday, May 1.
For those that aim to see Norah in person this summer, here are her U.S tour dates:
June 20 Indianapolis, IN – Murat Theater
June 22 Memphis, TN – Mud Island Amphitheater
June 23 Atlanta, GA – Fox Theater
June 24 Nashville, TN – Rhyman Auditorium
June 27 Vienna, VA – Wolf Trap
June 28 Philadelphia, PA – Mann Center
June 29 Rochester, NY – Kodak Hall
July 1 Boston, MA – Bank of America Pavillion
July 2 Wallingford, CT – Oakdale, Theatre
July 3 New York, NY – Central Park SummerStage
Aug 7 Santa Barbara, CA – Santa Barbara Bowl
Aug 10 Los Angeles, CA – Hollywood Bowl
Aug 11 San Francisco, CA – Outside Lands Festival
Aug 12 Lake Tahoe, NV – Harvey’s Outdoor Arena
Aug 15 Bend, OR – Les Schwab Amphitheater
Aug 17 Portland, OR – Edgefield Winery
Aug 18 Seattle, WA – Marymoor Amphitheater
Aug 21 Salt Lake City, UT – Red Butte Garden
Aug 23 Denver, CO – Red Rocks
– Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million