Most women have certain makeup they prefers not to be seen in public without. They are the things you wear, even to the gym or for that early-morning Starbucks drive-thru run, because you’d feel too naked without them. It could be concealer for those under eye circles, powder to even out your skin, mascara to get your eyes popping, or lip gloss to brighten your mouth.
It can feel like a necessity, especially in a world inundated with images of perfect looking celebrities. But what products do celebrities feel they can’t leave the house without?
Avril Lavigne told CBS Local, “I like black eyeliner and I like lip gloss. And I’m obsessed with mascara.” You’re not likely to catch her without them, even in US Weekly’s “Stars, They’re Just Like Us!”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Get more Fresh news:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’
- X Ambassadors Release New Song ‘Torches’
- Katy Perry Drops New Track ‘Bon Appétit’ Featuring Migos
- Win Passes To See ‘The Circle’ An A Samsung SmartCam
- Fall Out Boy Announce New Album ‘Mania,’ Debut Young and Menace’ Video