Makeup You Don’t Leave The House Without: Avril Lavigne
Most women have certain makeup they prefers not to be seen in public without. They are the things you wear, even to the gym or for that early-morning Starbucks drive-thru run, because you’d feel too naked without them. It could be concealer for those under eye circles, powder to even out your skin, mascara to get your eyes popping, or lip gloss to brighten your mouth.
It can feel like a necessity, especially in a world inundated with images of perfect looking celebrities. But what products do celebrities feel they can’t leave the house without?
Avril Lavigne told CBS Local, “I like black eyeliner and I like lip gloss. And I’m obsessed with mascara.” You’re not likely to catch her without them, even in US Weekly’s “Stars, They’re Just Like Us!”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Get more Fresh news:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’
- Jack White, Eddie Vedder & Paul Simon All Went to the Same Mariners Game: See the Epic Group Photo
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch