Makeup You Don’t Leave The House Without: Avril Lavigne
Most women have certain makeup they prefers not to be seen in public without. They are the things you wear, even to the gym or for that early-morning Starbucks drive-thru run, because you’d feel too naked without them. It could be concealer for those under eye circles, powder to even out your skin, mascara to get your eyes popping, or lip gloss to brighten your mouth.
It can feel like a necessity, especially in a world inundated with images of perfect looking celebrities. But what products do celebrities feel they can’t leave the house without?
Avril Lavigne told CBS Local, “I like black eyeliner and I like lip gloss. And I’m obsessed with mascara.” You’re not likely to catch her without them, even in US Weekly’s “Stars, They’re Just Like Us!”
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Get more Fresh news:
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch
- Beyoncé Handles Central Park Wardrobe Malfunction with Unparalleled Grace
- Hear Aretha Franklin’s Powerful Cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling in the Deep’
- Prince Announces Album Release Livestream Party
- Lorde Drops New ‘Hunger Games’ Song ‘Yellow Flicker Beat': Listen
- One Direction Debuts New Song ‘Steal My Girl': Listen
- Enter to Win: O.A.R. at Hammerstein
- Interview: Bombay Bicycle Club on No. 1 Albums and Sampling Bollywood Soundtracks