Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Miranda Kerr, Justin Timberlake and Zac Efron!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 3 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Rumor has it that after 6 children and 7 years as an unmarried couple, this Hollywood power couple are finally engaged. Who are we speaking of?
- Australian model and Victoria’s Secret Angel, Miranda Kerr turns 29 today. She’s also known as being the wife of this man, who played Legolas in the Lord of the Rings movies. Name him
- Justin Timberlake is going to have his own home decor line coming out in May, called Homemint. In 1993, he was cast on this TV show along with many other soon-to-be-stars. Name it
- What’s the name of the robot in the Short Circuit movies?
- The Lucky One opens in theaters today, starring Zac Efron. It’s based on a book by this author, who also wrote Message in a Bottle and A Walk To Remember. Name him.
Get more Fresh news:
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums
- How Milky Chance Graduated From Music Class To the World Stage
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy