The Wanted Want To Punk Justin Bieber
“Do you know who you really want to punk next? Bieber,” Tom Parker said. “Because he claims he’s un-punkable boys, and this could be something that we need to set up.”
Nathan Sykes agreed. “You know he wouldn’t expect it at first,” he said.
All the members are in on the prank. “Let’s get him so bad,” Max George added.
Currently promoting their debut U.S. release available April 24, The Wanted’s latest video in their “Wanted Wednesday” series features the band touring the States and Canada. In the midst of meet and greets, radio visits and performances they manage to bring their own flavor to covers of Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris” and Starland Vocal Band’s 1976 hit “Afternoon Delight.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Kim’s College: Katy Perry’s New Man, Robin Williams As A Woman & Pharrell’s Breakdown
- Mrs. Doubtfire Is Back, Hated Celebs & Brad And Angelina Are One Kinky Couple: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!