The Wanted Want To Punk Justin Bieber
“Do you know who you really want to punk next? Bieber,” Tom Parker said. “Because he claims he’s un-punkable boys, and this could be something that we need to set up.”
Nathan Sykes agreed. “You know he wouldn’t expect it at first,” he said.
All the members are in on the prank. “Let’s get him so bad,” Max George added.
Currently promoting their debut U.S. release available April 24, The Wanted’s latest video in their “Wanted Wednesday” series features the band touring the States and Canada. In the midst of meet and greets, radio visits and performances they manage to bring their own flavor to covers of Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris” and Starland Vocal Band’s 1976 hit “Afternoon Delight.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’