The Wanted Want To Punk Justin Bieber
“Do you know who you really want to punk next? Bieber,” Tom Parker said. “Because he claims he’s un-punkable boys, and this could be something that we need to set up.”
Nathan Sykes agreed. “You know he wouldn’t expect it at first,” he said.
All the members are in on the prank. “Let’s get him so bad,” Max George added.
Currently promoting their debut U.S. release available April 24, The Wanted’s latest video in their “Wanted Wednesday” series features the band touring the States and Canada. In the midst of meet and greets, radio visits and performances they manage to bring their own flavor to covers of Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris” and Starland Vocal Band’s 1976 hit “Afternoon Delight.”
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch