The Wanted Want To Punk Justin Bieber
“Do you know who you really want to punk next? Bieber,” Tom Parker said. “Because he claims he’s un-punkable boys, and this could be something that we need to set up.”
Nathan Sykes agreed. “You know he wouldn’t expect it at first,” he said.
All the members are in on the prank. “Let’s get him so bad,” Max George added.
Currently promoting their debut U.S. release available April 24, The Wanted’s latest video in their “Wanted Wednesday” series features the band touring the States and Canada. In the midst of meet and greets, radio visits and performances they manage to bring their own flavor to covers of Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris” and Starland Vocal Band’s 1976 hit “Afternoon Delight.”
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In
- Diplo is Scared of Taylor Swift