Christina Aguilera Will “Make The World Move” With Cee Lo Green
A few days ago, “The Voice” co-host Cee Lo Green announced that he’s working a duet with his female co-star Christina Aguilera. Last night Christina revealed the title of the track, and shared her excitement about the collaboration.
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton confirmed the news to B96/Chicago, saying “Finally, some exciting news for all you Christina Aguilera fans. The singer is coming out with a new song this year, soon actually. It even has a name. It’s called ‘Make The World Move.'”
After “The Voice” aired last night, Xtina couldn’t hold in her joy about the collaboration, and told the press about it backstage.
Perez gave more details about the song and what she had to say about it. “It’s going to be featuring Cee Lo, her The Voice co-star. Christina says, ‘I’m just excited to share the stage with Cee Lo because we both get off on production and dancers and having all fun elements about being onstage and being a performer. The two of us together joining forces is going to be huge.'”
In other Xtina news, she has been accused of dissing Justin Bieber when he visited The Voice to debut his “Boyfriend” video. Despite the fact that everyone was reporting about her demeanor onstage when Justin came over to greet her, Christina had nothing but kind words to say about the idol. She went to Twitter to clear up the reports.
There isn’t a confirmed released date for “Make The World Move” at this time, or any updates about when Christina’s new album will be coming out.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence About Quitting One Direction, Plans Solo Career (Eventually)
- Jimmy Fallon Singing ‘Barbara Ann’ with Wax Statues of Himself Is a Little Creepy