If you remember, Keith Urban went under the knife back in November of 2011 to repair damaged vocal cords.
Following the throat surgery, Keith had three weeks of silence per the doctor’s strict orders. He was on complete vocal lock down!
“Three weeks of no sound – no laughing, no coughing, no sneezing, nothing,” Nicole Kidman told W Magazine. “He could write things down, and he would scribble away.”
Just before the surgery he had this thank you message for his fans.
Nicole admits that Keith’s recent surgery brought the couple even closer, and that she even shed tears upon hearing Keith’s voice for the first time after surgery.
“All of those things make you closer,” she said. “It was sort of profound to go without his voice, and then to finally hear his voice. What if he sounded different?”
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman have been married for six years and have two daughters together.
You can catch Keith Urban on Australia’s The Voice, where he is currently a coach.
Nicole Kidman graces the cover of the May issue of W Magazine along with Clive Owen. The two play modern history’s greatest husband and wife war correspondents in HBO’s Hemingway & Gellhorn.
–Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’