Nicole Kidman Talks Marriage To Keith Urban And His Vocal Recovery
If you remember, Keith Urban went under the knife back in November of 2011 to repair damaged vocal cords.
Following the throat surgery, Keith had three weeks of silence per the doctor’s strict orders. He was on complete vocal lock down!
“Three weeks of no sound – no laughing, no coughing, no sneezing, nothing,” Nicole Kidman told W Magazine. “He could write things down, and he would scribble away.”
Just before the surgery he had this thank you message for his fans.
Nicole admits that Keith’s recent surgery brought the couple even closer, and that she even shed tears upon hearing Keith’s voice for the first time after surgery.
“All of those things make you closer,” she said. “It was sort of profound to go without his voice, and then to finally hear his voice. What if he sounded different?”
Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman have been married for six years and have two daughters together.
You can catch Keith Urban on Australia’s The Voice, where he is currently a coach.
Nicole Kidman graces the cover of the May issue of W Magazine along with Clive Owen. The two play modern history’s greatest husband and wife war correspondents in HBO’s Hemingway & Gellhorn.
–Kurt Wolff, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You