Hey ladies… have you ever found that fashion sometimes seems completely out of your reach? The designers talk about what’s great for the spring and how stripes or gladiator sandals are so last year. And you think to yourself, “If I didn’t wear what I bought last year or the years before, I would have nothing to wear!” It costs way too much to replace an entire wardrobe every season.
So you work with what you have, including *gasp* last year’s sandals… how gauche!
We didn’t have much of a winter this year in NYC. So I’m breaking out the open-toed shoes a little early this year. I just couldn’t stand to put on boots for one more day. But is it too early? Am I breaking some fashion absolute (like no white before Memorial Day) in wearing flip flops in early April?
We need an expert!!
We turned to our fashion guru, our fashion royalty… our own expert from Bella Public Relations, Marla Russo. It turns out there are plenty of so-called fashion rules that you SHOULD be breaking!
But if you’re going to do the open-toed shoes, there are some guidelines you have to follow…including a pedicure (I have participated in the annual mowing of the legs and that first spring pedicure that takes two hours because of all the lovely old skin on your heels) and you should have baby wipes handy if you’re going the flip-flop route…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly