Broadcast Legend Dick Clark Dies At Age 82
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Dick Clark, who brought Times Square into the homes of countless millions every New Year’s Eve, has died.
He was 82.
According to a statement from his publicist, Clark died of a massive heart attack.
Clark entered a Santa Monica hospital last night for an outpatient procedure, his publicist said. Attempts to resuscitate him were unsuccessful.
Clark is survived by his wife Kari and children RAC, Duane and Cindy, his publicist said.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calm Down, Everyone: Phil Collins Isn’t Touring (Yet)
- Journey Call Out Website Promoting Tour They Never Booked
- One Direction’s Zayn Malik Got Birth Control Advice from Russell Brand
- Chris Stein’s Negatives: See 5 Awesome Photos of Blondie
- Watch Paul McCartney’s Star-Studded ‘Meat Free Mondays’ Music Video
- Charli XCX Pushes Back Album Because ‘Boom Clap’ Is Doing Too Well