Broadcast Legend Dick Clark Dies At Age 82
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Dick Clark, who brought Times Square into the homes of countless millions every New Year’s Eve, has died.
He was 82.
According to a statement from his publicist, Clark died of a massive heart attack.
Clark entered a Santa Monica hospital last night for an outpatient procedure, his publicist said. Attempts to resuscitate him were unsuccessful.
Clark is survived by his wife Kari and children RAC, Duane and Cindy, his publicist said.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set