Broadcast Legend Dick Clark Dies At Age 82
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Dick Clark, who brought Times Square into the homes of countless millions every New Year’s Eve, has died.
He was 82.
According to a statement from his publicist, Clark died of a massive heart attack.
Clark entered a Santa Monica hospital last night for an outpatient procedure, his publicist said. Attempts to resuscitate him were unsuccessful.
Clark is survived by his wife Kari and children RAC, Duane and Cindy, his publicist said.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch