Broadcast Legend Dick Clark Dies At Age 82
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – Dick Clark, who brought Times Square into the homes of countless millions every New Year’s Eve, has died.
He was 82.
According to a statement from his publicist, Clark died of a massive heart attack.
Clark entered a Santa Monica hospital last night for an outpatient procedure, his publicist said. Attempts to resuscitate him were unsuccessful.
Clark is survived by his wife Kari and children RAC, Duane and Cindy, his publicist said.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’