Utah based rockers Neon Trees have released their second album, Picture Show, and made it available to stream in full on their website along with individual movie posters designed to accompany each track. The iconic Lolita imagery, complete with heart-shaped sunglasses, that is present on their album art also accompanies the movie poster for their lead single “Everybody Talks.”
In an interview with CBS Local singer Tyler Glenn said, “The idea of youth and hanging on to old love is still a theme [for our songs], because that’s what I write about. I tend to write about what I know. I don’t know much about politics or anything else so I write about girls that done me wrong.”
Neon Trees performed “Everybody Talks” on Ellen this week and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last week. The band scored a major hit last year with their single “Animal,” which got up to #13 on Billboard’s Hot 100 and was performed by the Warblers on Glee.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum and the Spice Girls
- Shia’s Big Mouth, Lindsay’s Troubles & Jennifer Aniston’s New Roomie: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Disney Princess Palace Pets
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List