Utah based rockers Neon Trees have released their second album, Picture Show, and made it available to stream in full on their website along with individual movie posters designed to accompany each track. The iconic Lolita imagery, complete with heart-shaped sunglasses, that is present on their album art also accompanies the movie poster for their lead single “Everybody Talks.”
In an interview with CBS Local singer Tyler Glenn said, “The idea of youth and hanging on to old love is still a theme [for our songs], because that’s what I write about. I tend to write about what I know. I don’t know much about politics or anything else so I write about girls that done me wrong.”
Neon Trees performed “Everybody Talks” on Ellen this week and the Tonight Show with Jay Leno last week. The band scored a major hit last year with their single “Animal,” which got up to #13 on Billboard’s Hot 100 and was performed by the Warblers on Glee.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Cold War Kids Up Close & Personal
- Win Tickets For Barenaked Ladies at Central Park Summerstage
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?