Is Carrie Underwood Going To Stop Shaving During The NHL Playoffs?
We all know that Carrie Underwood is very supportive of her husband, Mike Fisher. But she’s not looking forward to a tradition that comes along with NHL players during playoff times: she is dreading the playoff beard.
It is a tradition ranging back to the 80s, that involves the players not shaving until their team is knocked out of the playoffs or wins the Stanley Cup, and it looks like Carrie might be taking part in the tradition.
Carrie told People Magazine that she is “not looking forward to the playoff beard.” So, before Mike started she told him that he needs to shave close. “He always looks good with a little stubble, but it’s probably going to get out of hand soon,” she said.
And what is Carrie doing to get in on the tradition?
“I’m going to stop shaving, too,” she said. “Just kidding!”
With her upcoming album promotion and fall tour, who knows what could happen?
Even though she might not be at every game, Carrie still makes it a priority to see her husband play. And when she can’t watch, she has to listen to the games on the radio. “That’s horrible. But I’ve gotta cheer him on even if I’m just listening,” she said.
With playoffs and her new album, Blown Away being released on May 1st, Carrie is one busy lady.
Find out more about her upcoming tour, here.
- Steve Wiseman/WYCD Detroit
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- Enter To Win BIOTA Botanical Products
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Ben Affleck Should Never, Ever Sing ‘Let It Go’ Again: Watch And Hear Why
- Single Again: The Verve Pipe – ‘The Freshmen’