Maroon 5 Release New Song “Payphone” Featuring Wiz Khalifa
It may just be unfortunate timing, but Maroon 5 have dropped a break up track called “Payphone” that seems to address singer Adam Levine’s recent heartbreak at the end of his relationship with model Anne Vyalitsyna.
With gossip mags reporting that Levine was blindsided by the break up earlier this month, it doesn’t seem possible that he could have written it as an ode to their now-defunct relationship but the tie-in publicity couldn’t come at a more opportune time for Maroon 5.
“Payphone” will be the lead single off the band’s forthcoming album, Overexposed. Marron 5 posted a teaser on YouTube for the album near the end of March, featuring a shot of “Payphone” featured player Wiz Khalifa in the studio.
The band will debut the song on Monday night’s episode of The Voice.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch