Less than 2 weeks ago, Kanye West dropped his new song “Theraflu”, and the next morning Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving his apartment. Only a few days later, it was confirmed that Mr. West will be appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” despite Kim’s apprehension.
Now, a week later, Kanye has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level.
This morning Perez Hilton told B96/ Chicago, “Kanye West is reportedly set to take Kim Kardashian on a very expensive $30,000 getaway to St. Lucia complete with a 5 man security team.”
Perez continued, “Not everybody is thrilled about Kim and Kanye’s new relationship. In fact, Bruce Jenner, Kim’s step-dad, said he’s not that excited about Kim and Kanye.”
Despite the negative feelings about their budding relationship, Kim’s sister Khloe approves and thinks they are a good pair. While on “The Ellen Show” last week, Khloe said, “I think they’re cute together, I’ve said that, but, honey, I don’t know. I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they’ve known each other for a really long time. I think they’re good friends, and they’re compatible, and I think friendships is where good relationships stem from.”
In other Kim news, Perez confirmed that she’s decided not to file a police report against that woman who flour bombed her.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Nicki Minaj Says She Hasn’t Done the Nasty with Nas, Yet
- Classic Elton John Songs Get Reimagined Music Videos
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Songs You’ll Need For Summer 2017
- Can Emojis Really Save Your Relationship? Karen & Jeffrey Weigh In
- Ariana Grande Reps Release Statement on Manchester Concert Bombing