Less than 2 weeks ago, Kanye West dropped his new song “Theraflu”, and the next morning Kim Kardashian was spotted leaving his apartment. Only a few days later, it was confirmed that Mr. West will be appearing on “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” despite Kim’s apprehension.
Now, a week later, Kanye has decided to take their relationship to a whole new level.
This morning Perez Hilton told B96/ Chicago, “Kanye West is reportedly set to take Kim Kardashian on a very expensive $30,000 getaway to St. Lucia complete with a 5 man security team.”
Perez continued, “Not everybody is thrilled about Kim and Kanye’s new relationship. In fact, Bruce Jenner, Kim’s step-dad, said he’s not that excited about Kim and Kanye.”
Despite the negative feelings about their budding relationship, Kim’s sister Khloe approves and thinks they are a good pair. While on “The Ellen Show” last week, Khloe said, “I think they’re cute together, I’ve said that, but, honey, I don’t know. I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye, they’ve known each other for a really long time. I think they’re good friends, and they’re compatible, and I think friendships is where good relationships stem from.”
In other Kim news, Perez confirmed that she’s decided not to file a police report against that woman who flour bombed her.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- KISS, The Monoculture & Daft Punk’s Quest For Classic Album Status With ‘Random Access Memories’
- New Music To Know: Laura Mvula’s Unexpected World Of ‘Orchestral Soul’
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Francis Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’