LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ Scores New ‘Stranger Things’ Trailer
- Linkin Park Cancel ‘One More Light’ Tour
- The Script Detail New Album ‘Freedom Child,’ Announce Tour Dates
- Louis Tomlinson Debuts ‘Back to You’ Video Featuring Bebe Rexha
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Shares Emotional Anti-Bullying Message
- 5 Best Songs on Lana Del Rey’s ‘Lust for Life’