Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty To Charges Stemming From DUI Arrest
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Check Out Rihanna’s Sensual New Rogue Man Fragrance Ads
- Katy Perry Isn’t Part of the Illuminati — But She’d Like to Be
- Sam Smith’s Video for ‘I’m Not The Only One’ Gives Us a Very Sad Dianna Agron
- Michael Jackson’s Neverland Ranch Could Be Yours For $50 Million
- Radiohead: Jonny Greenwood Announces Live Debut of ‘Water,’ Phil Selway Releases ‘Coming Up for Air’ Video
- Ne-Yo Sues Ex-Manager Who Allegedly Cheated Him Out of Over $4 Million