LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations: 7 Bizarre Matchups
- Rihanna Stoked by Multiple GRAMMY Nominations
- Drake’s NYC OVO Flagship Store Opens This Weekend
- Win Passes For Lucasfilms’ ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story’ Advanced Screening
- John Legend and ‘Sesame Street’ Send Love to Daughter Luna
- Listen: Lindsey Stirling’s Awesome Remake of Hans Zimmer’s ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Theme