Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty To Charges Stemming From DUI Arrest
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings