Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty To Charges Stemming From DUI Arrest
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Every *NSYNC Member Attended Lance Bass’ Wedding Except Justin Timberlake
- Capital Cities’ Sebu Dancifies Warren G & Nate Dogg’s ‘Regulate': Listen & Download
- Kelly Clarkson Stages First Annual ‘Miracle on Broadway’ Christmas Benefit
- One Direction Perform ‘Little Things’ in TV Special Teaser: Watch
- Madonna ‘Hasn’t Slept in a Week’ Since Demo Leak
- Elton John Marries Longtime Love David Furnish: See The Photos