Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty To Charges Stemming From DUI Arrest
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Bought ‘The Big Lebowski’ Mansion
- See X-Ambassadors Up Close And Personal In NYC
- Is Avril Lavigne Making A Country Album?
- Chad and Ian of A Great Big World Reveal the Title For Their New Album
- Selena Gomez On Intimate, Authentic ‘Revival’
- Watch Nick Jonas’ New Video for ‘Area Code’