LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Do Better Looks Mean Better Grades For High School Students?
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden