LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Have Lunch with Hillary Clinton
- ‘I Almost Passed on Katy Perry’: An Interview with Lava Records CEO Jason Flom
- The Song of the Summer 2016 Has Been Crowned
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Caught Smooching
- Britney Spears Auctions Clothing for Louisiana Flood Relief
- Don’t Miss Halle Berry’s Dramatic Reading of ‘Oops!… I Did It Again’