Bobby Brown Pleads Not Guilty To Charges Stemming From DUI Arrest
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — An attorney for singer Bobby Brown pleaded not guilty Monday morning for his client who has been charged with three misdemeanors stemming from a DUI arrest last month.
Brown, 43, did not attend the arraignment at the Van Nuys court house.
CHP officers say they smelled alcohol when they pulled Brown over for talking on his cell phone on March 26.
Brown’s blood alcohol level was allegedly at .12, which is well above the .08 legal limit. Officers say he also failed a field sobriety test.
Brown has been charged with DUI, driving on a suspended license, and driving with a blood-alcohol level over .08.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira on Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Ian & Chad from A Great Big World Play ‘Guess the Celebrity NYU Grad or Dropout’ w/ Jim & Kim
- Watch CHVRCHES Cover Lorde’s ‘Team’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour
- Justin Bieber Surprises SXSW With Intimate Show Surrounded By Screams