Have you seen Train‘s commercial yet? They filmed a hilarious video to encourage people to purchase their new album, California 37. Fans of the band are all sharing the clip that’s been dubbed “The Dollar Train Club.”
Take a peak at it here at their website, Trainline.com. And don’t forget to click on the blooper reel as well. Just warning though, there is some cursing from the guys.
Singer Matt Nathanson is among those enjoying the video, even after they poked fun at him in it. He had this to say over Twitter, “i laughed. i cried. i threw up in my mouth. (and you will too.) #oscar” Infact, he and the band will soon be tourmates. Just announced up at Train’s website are a few dates for the band’s Australian outing with Matt as the opener.
That will be Down Under this June.
Coming up on the agenda for release week of their album, Train will be filling in as the house band on Rachel Ray, playing some of their new songs and familiar hits. You can catch them on the show all week.
California 37 will be released on Tuesday.
— Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’
- Justin Timberlake Revamps ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling!’ with James Corden, Gwen Stefani