Train Gives Fans Reasons To Buy “California 37″
Have you seen Train‘s commercial yet? They filmed a hilarious video to encourage people to purchase their new album, California 37. Fans of the band are all sharing the clip that’s been dubbed “The Dollar Train Club.”
Take a peak at it here at their website, Trainline.com. And don’t forget to click on the blooper reel as well. Just warning though, there is some cursing from the guys.
Singer Matt Nathanson is among those enjoying the video, even after they poked fun at him in it. He had this to say over Twitter, “i laughed. i cried. i threw up in my mouth. (and you will too.) #oscar” Infact, he and the band will soon be tourmates. Just announced up at Train’s website are a few dates for the band’s Australian outing with Matt as the opener.
That will be Down Under this June.
Coming up on the agenda for release week of their album, Train will be filling in as the house band on Rachel Ray, playing some of their new songs and familiar hits. You can catch them on the show all week.
California 37 will be released on Tuesday.
— Heather Stas, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You