Sugarland Provides Video Deposition For Stage Collapse Tragedy
Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland began providing video depositions to the court yesterday, regarding the tragic stage collapse at The Indiana State Fair last August, which killed seven people. Kristian Bush will be providing his video deposition today.
On April 12, the companies hired to investigate the tragedy completed their reports on the incident. Engineering Firm, Thornton Tomasetti, found that the stage and rigging structure did not adhere to industry standards, which may have led to the structure’s collapse under high winds. Emergency Planning Advisors, Witt Associates, found that there was not an adequately developed emergency plan in place to handle an incident such as the stage collapse.
In a written press release, the duo says, “In all the back-and-forth between the lawyers, the suggestion’s been made that we’ve somehow been trying to avoid having to answer questions about last summer’s terrible tragedy. This is simply not true.”
Matt Brewer, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- One Direction Producer Claims ‘No Rules’ on New Album
- Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, Demi Lovato To Guest on ‘SNL’ This Season
- Idris Elba ‘Too Street’ to Play James Bond, Azealia Banks Says What!?
- It’s National No Rhyme Day: Do You Know The Rhyme-less Words?
- Crazy Fan Charges Taylor Swift on Stage
- Donald Trump Is Coming Back To NBC!