There are even more guest artists to look forward to. In fact, Justin Bieber and Usher hinted at future duets via Twitter.
Earlier this morning Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago that the Justin Bieber/Usher duets are the real deal. “We’re getting closer and closer to the release of Bieber’s next album, and he is giving more hints as to what we can expect,” Perez said. “Included on that is a duet with Usher, his mentor, and also the Biebs tells us that there will be a duet on Usher’s album. So there will be two new songs featuring Bieber and Usher.”
When Justin Bieber tweeted about going to a cover shoot with Usher, he also mentioned the duets.
now headed to a COVER SHOOT with big bro @UsherRaymondIV – we got duets on both of our albums coming
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) April 9, 2012
Usher replied with a few tweets letting fans know how proud he is of Justin and that there will be two new duets.
Ohh…and trust we got a duet coming for “LOOKING 4 MYSELF” and “BELIEVE” he has come a long way. Proud to see his evolution as an artist!
— Usher Raymond IV (@UsherRaymondIV) April 9, 2012
According to Rolling Stone, Believe will also include contributions from Kanye West, Drake, Timbaland and Diplo. Bieber’s album Believe will be released sometime this summer, while Usher’s Looking For Myself will arrive June 12.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 10 Songs That Fill You With Lust
- Camila Cabello Wants Body Enhancement for Her Birthday
- The Touching Oscars Moment That Turned Into a ‘Touch Me’ Moment For Karen!
- The Weeknd Unveils ‘Spring Icons’ Fashion Line
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Tour Dates, Tease New EP