This one goes out to all the children of the 1980s.
The child-stars of 80s/90s sitcoms have banded together to face a common enemy: Kirk Cameron.
Kirk, otherwise known as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains, otherwise known as super-duper anti-queer rights activist, has made some less than popular comments on a recent appearance during a new interview with Piers Morgan. The former child star exclaimed that homosexuality is “unnatural… I think that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
Well, other child-stars from shows like The Hogan Family, Out of this World, Charles in Charge, Step by Step and others have come out with a little video to counter Kirk.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Queens Of The Stone Push Boundaries, Debut ‘…Like Clockwork’ At L.A. Tour Launch
- Muse To Turn ‘World War-Z’ Movie Premiere Into Concert
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge