This one goes out to all the children of the 1980s.
The child-stars of 80s/90s sitcoms have banded together to face a common enemy: Kirk Cameron.
Kirk, otherwise known as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains, otherwise known as super-duper anti-queer rights activist, has made some less than popular comments on a recent appearance during a new interview with Piers Morgan. The former child star exclaimed that homosexuality is “unnatural… I think that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
Well, other child-stars from shows like The Hogan Family, Out of this World, Charles in Charge, Step by Step and others have come out with a little video to counter Kirk.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Antebellum Celebrates Life in Colorful ‘Compass’ Video
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!