This one goes out to all the children of the 1980s.
The child-stars of 80s/90s sitcoms have banded together to face a common enemy: Kirk Cameron.
Kirk, otherwise known as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains, otherwise known as super-duper anti-queer rights activist, has made some less than popular comments on a recent appearance during a new interview with Piers Morgan. The former child star exclaimed that homosexuality is “unnatural… I think that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
Well, other child-stars from shows like The Hogan Family, Out of this World, Charles in Charge, Step by Step and others have come out with a little video to counter Kirk.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry Stumping Hard for Hillary Clinton
- Cher and James Corden Serenade Each Other with ‘I Got You Bae’
- Weird Al Moderates Presidential Debate on ‘Bad Hombres, Nasty Women’
- Prince Greatest Hits Album, ‘Purple Rain’ Deluxe Edition on the Way
- Little Mix Take a Desert Trip in ‘Shout Out To My Ex’ Video