This one goes out to all the children of the 1980s.
The child-stars of 80s/90s sitcoms have banded together to face a common enemy: Kirk Cameron.
Kirk, otherwise known as Mike Seaver on Growing Pains, otherwise known as super-duper anti-queer rights activist, has made some less than popular comments on a recent appearance during a new interview with Piers Morgan. The former child star exclaimed that homosexuality is “unnatural… I think that it’s detrimental, and ultimately destructive to so many of the foundations of civilization.”
Well, other child-stars from shows like The Hogan Family, Out of this World, Charles in Charge, Step by Step and others have come out with a little video to counter Kirk.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly