Some of you may get a chance to see David Gray this summer when the “Babylon” singer returns to North America for a handful of select dates. The tour kicks off on June 28 in Rochester Hills, MI and makes stops in Chicago, Louisville, Minneapolis and our neighbors to the North in Ottawa.
Gray will be taking a full band around with him for this tour while he plays the hits from his over 15-year musical career, which includes 9 studio albums.
The singer’s most recent, Foundling, came out in 2010 while last summer saw the digital release of the live collection, Lost and Found – Live in Dublin 2011.
Fans can check out Gray’s website for more information on tickets and the tour itself.
Here’s where David will be visiting so far, we’ll keep you updated if more dates are announced.
June 28th Rochester Hills, MI Meadowbrook
June 29th Louisville, KY Iroquois Amphitheater
June 30th Chicago, IL House of Blues
July 1st Minneapolis, MN Weesner Amphitheater
July 3rd Kettering, OH Fraze Pavilion
July 4th Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee Summerfest
July 6th Ottawa, ON Ottawa Bluesfest
July 7th Shelburne, VT The Green at Shelburne Museum
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra