All of Adele’s success is paying off — literally. The Sunday Times, a national Sunday newspaper from the UK, have her as the top earning musician on their “Young Rich” List made up of “British millionaires aged 30 and under.”
At the very top of the list is Daniel Radcliffe, who at age 22 has amassed a £54 million fortune by and large from his work on the Harry Potter franchise. He’s followed closely by Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson. The Sunday Times reports that Adele comes in as the biggest gainer on the list, by tripling her wealth in the last year from the success of her album 21.
Billboard reports that Adele’s success will continue to grow with her album expected to return to the #1 sales position next week, bouncing ahead of new releases from Madonna, Nicki Minaj and Lionel Richie. 21’s return to the top of the charts will make it one of only 8 albums in history to spend six months at #1.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMYs Add Alabama Shakes and Miguel as Performers
- Acid Trip at Taylor Swift Concert Inspires New Lana Del Rey Video
- Watch Snoop Dogg Train Burger King Employees
- Why Tori Kelly Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- 29 Celebrities Dramatically Read Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ Lyrics
- Watch OK Go’s Amazing Acrobatic Video for ‘Upside Down & Inside Out’