MIAMI (CBSMiami) – CBS News has confirmed that charges against George Zimmerman will be filed Wednesday afternoon in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
The CBS News report comes after the Washington Post broke the news that Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon Martin, will be charged.
CBSMiami has confirmed that State Attorney Angela Corey, who was appointed as a special prosecutor in the case, will hold an announcement about the charges at 6 p.m. in Jacksonville, Florida.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Artists Send Support after Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert
- Explosion at Ariana Grande Concert Kills Fans at Manchester Arena
- Drake Gushes Over Céline Dion, Contemplates New Tattoo
- Nicki Minaj Helps Provide Clean Water to Village in India
- Lady Antebellum Cover ‘Hey! Baby’ for ‘Dirty Dancing’ Soundtrack
- Camila Cabello’s Solo Album Features Ed Sheeran Co-Written Song