MIAMI (CBSMiami) – CBS News has confirmed that charges against George Zimmerman will be filed Wednesday afternoon in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
The CBS News report comes after the Washington Post broke the news that Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon Martin, will be charged.
CBSMiami has confirmed that State Attorney Angela Corey, who was appointed as a special prosecutor in the case, will hold an announcement about the charges at 6 p.m. in Jacksonville, Florida.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ringo Starr Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Questlove Blasts Bill O’Reilly for ‘Revisionist’ Slavery Comment
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Reunite to Perform ‘This Is Me’
- This Week On FM Magazine: Spotlight On ISPA – Wellness, Anyone?
- Are Kanye West and Calvin Harris Collaborating?
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’