MIAMI (CBSMiami) – CBS News has confirmed that charges against George Zimmerman will be filed Wednesday afternoon in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.
The CBS News report comes after the Washington Post broke the news that Zimmerman, who shot Trayvon Martin, will be charged.
CBSMiami has confirmed that State Attorney Angela Corey, who was appointed as a special prosecutor in the case, will hold an announcement about the charges at 6 p.m. in Jacksonville, Florida.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Calvin Harris Shares Naked Photo
- Selena Gomez Gets Fresh in ‘The Fundamentals of Caring’ Trailer
- This Week On FM Magazine: The Sing For Hope Pianos Are Back
- New Kimojis Will Include ‘Resting Kanye Face’
- James Blake Announces Fall Tour Dates
- Snoop Dogg Says He’s Done Watching Movies & TV About Slavery