Producer Craig and Maze (who is filling in for my vacationing partner, Jim) were giving me a hard time this morning because I like to play bingo. Yes, you heard me right, I play bingo. I have been playing since I was just a little girl. In NYC, you could play bingo no matter what your age when I was growing up, so my mom would take me and my pigtails to play with her… and I was hooked!!
My mom plays 32 cards. She has to take up two seats. And she never misses a number!! Meanwhile, I am desperately searching for B9 while mom is using her dauber to finish my six cards!
So this morning I started a club…
I am under the age of 90…and I Love Bingo!!
And I say that completely unabashedly…and I am not the only one. But I had to call in an expert to reinforce me. I called mommy to protect me…
And then, the members of my new club called to join…
Do YOU love bingo? Click the link below and ‘Like’ the Jim & Kim Morning Show on Facebook. Maybe we’ll put together a wild bingo party one of these days!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jennifer Lopez Continues to Avoid Discussing Her Relationship with Drake
- Florida Georgia Line, Backstreet Boys Drop ‘God, Your Mama and Me’ Video
- Watch Alex Trebek Rap on ‘Jeopardy!’
- Adele, Pearl Jam and Dolly Parton Contribute to Brandi Carlile’s ‘Cover Stories’ Album
- Blake Shelton Takes Gwen Stefani & Kids on Helicopter Ride