Kim’s College Of Hollywood Knowledge: Neil Patrick Harris, Jenny McCarthy and Meryl Streep!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has three losses on her record, so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. Neil Patrick Harris has signed on to host the awards show that rewards great performances in theatre. What do we call those awards?
2. This young actor is all grown up now. He turns 24 but to the world, he’ll always be the boy who “sees dead people.” Name him.
3. What future Baywatch babe replaced Jenny McCarthy on MTV’s Singled Out in the 1990’s?
4. This Oscar nominated film hits blu-ray and DVD. It starred Meryl Streep as Margaret Thatcher. Name it.
5. Recently, a world renown British theoretical physicist and cosmologist, guest starred on “The Big bang Theory.” Hint: he communicates through a speech generating device. Name him.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen