NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Springtime temperatures have you itching to spend some time outside?
This week, you can take in the warm weather and dessert to boot.
The ‘Greenwich Village History & Dessert Tour’ takes place this week (until April 12), and allows New Yorkers to explore the historical background of downtown New York City.
The tour will emphasize not only the history of landmarks such as the Washington Square arch, but will explore the historical figures associated with them – from George Washington to Bob Dylan.
Some stops on the historical part of the tour include the Washington Square Arch, Minetta Lane, Patchin’ Place, the Jefferson Courthouse Library and Grove Court.
Sampled sweets include Lilac chocolate and Italian saviodi.
Tours are $22. Click here for more info and reservations.
– Vittoria M. Colonna, CBS Local
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Alicia Keys, Solange & More React to Dakota Access Pipeline Decision
- Justin Bieber Will Announce More U.S. Tour Dates Today
- Madonna Covers Britney Spears’ ‘Toxic,’ Mocks Trump
- Stone Temple Pilots Pay Tribute to Scott Weiland One Year After His Death
- Win Passes To An Advanced Screening Of “Passengers”
- Carson & Cane Have Your Chance To Spend New Year’s In Vegas