Jim & Kim’s Office Space: At What Age Would You Say You Were the Happiest?
That got you thinking didn’t it? Some people look back and wish they were younger. Some haven’t reached their happiest year yet. I am happy to say that things keep getting better each year, so this age is the age I’m happiest at. And I hope next year will be even better!
But a recent British study on the website Friends Reunited found that this particular age was mentioned more than any other as being the happiest…a time when you still have plenty of energy but aren’t as naive as when you were younger.
See if you agree…
The year? 33! You are happiest when you are 33. Do you agree?
We decided to ask our co-workers in Jim & Kim’s Office Space… What age were you the happiest at?
At what age would you say YOU were the happiest?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rihanna Tried and Failed to Perform at Baltimore Protests
- Imagine Dragons, Jack Johnson to Play Farm Aid in Chicago This Year
- Tom Cruise Takes on Jimmy Fallon in Epic Lip Synch Battle
- Mariah Carey to Receive Star on Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Ed Sheeran Lands Role In ‘Sons Of Anarchy’ Creator’s Latest Medieval Drama