Jim & Kim’s Office Space: At What Age Would You Say You Were the Happiest?
That got you thinking didn’t it? Some people look back and wish they were younger. Some haven’t reached their happiest year yet. I am happy to say that things keep getting better each year, so this age is the age I’m happiest at. And I hope next year will be even better!
But a recent British study on the website Friends Reunited found that this particular age was mentioned more than any other as being the happiest…a time when you still have plenty of energy but aren’t as naive as when you were younger.
See if you agree…
The year? 33! You are happiest when you are 33. Do you agree?
We decided to ask our co-workers in Jim & Kim’s Office Space… What age were you the happiest at?
At what age would you say YOU were the happiest?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia