What happens when you have visual proof that only one parent loves you? Did the other parent simply forget to love you in that particular instance? Is it just an oversight?
Read on to find out…
My family is VERY big on sending cards. My mom always says that she cares more about getting her card on time than anything else. It was ironic that I was on the phone with my mom when I opened that particular card. She was equally as perplexed when I had no reaction to the card.
I sent her an email with the title “What’s wrong with this picture??” My mom had a huge laugh about it as did my Facebook friends. But this morning, we had to confront my dad to find out what REALLY happened!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Have You Ever Received An Inappropriate Text Message at the Absolute Worst Time Ever?
- Paris Jackson Shares Photos with Godfather Macaulay Culkin
- Katy Perry Becomes Guy Fieri for Lookalike Day
- Bruno Mars Drops ‘That’s What I Like’ Remixes Featuring Gucci Mane, PARTYNEXTDOOR & Others
- Morris Day Shares ‘Over That Rainbow’ Video a Year after Prince Dies