Jim & Kim’s Dilemma of the Day: Producer Craig’s Birthday Card Says “Love Mom &….”
What happens when you have visual proof that only one parent loves you? Did the other parent simply forget to love you in that particular instance? Is it just an oversight?
Read on to find out…
My family is VERY big on sending cards. My mom always says that she cares more about getting her card on time than anything else. It was ironic that I was on the phone with my mom when I opened that particular card. She was equally as perplexed when I had no reaction to the card.
I sent her an email with the title “What’s wrong with this picture??” My mom had a huge laugh about it as did my Facebook friends. But this morning, we had to confront my dad to find out what REALLY happened!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Paramore Debut Hayley Williams/Joy Williams Duet ‘Hate to See Your Heart Break': Watch
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ‘7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’