Jim & Kim’s Dilemma of the Day: Producer Craig’s Birthday Card Says “Love Mom &….”
What happens when you have visual proof that only one parent loves you? Did the other parent simply forget to love you in that particular instance? Is it just an oversight?
Read on to find out…
My family is VERY big on sending cards. My mom always says that she cares more about getting her card on time than anything else. It was ironic that I was on the phone with my mom when I opened that particular card. She was equally as perplexed when I had no reaction to the card.
I sent her an email with the title “What’s wrong with this picture??” My mom had a huge laugh about it as did my Facebook friends. But this morning, we had to confront my dad to find out what REALLY happened!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?