What happens when you have visual proof that only one parent loves you? Did the other parent simply forget to love you in that particular instance? Is it just an oversight?
Read on to find out…
My family is VERY big on sending cards. My mom always says that she cares more about getting her card on time than anything else. It was ironic that I was on the phone with my mom when I opened that particular card. She was equally as perplexed when I had no reaction to the card.
I sent her an email with the title “What’s wrong with this picture??” My mom had a huge laugh about it as did my Facebook friends. But this morning, we had to confront my dad to find out what REALLY happened!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’