Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Mark Zuckerberg, Fran Drescher and Titanic!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 3 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1. This talk show host recently turned 47. He’s also known for his role as a TV talent judge and as the winner of Trump’s Celebrity Apprentice. Who is he?
2. Time magazine has released the ballot for its annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world and Mark Zuckerberg is on it. Who is Mark Zuckerberg?
3. This TV show premiered on Fox 25 years ago today. Each episode focused on the Bundy family and ran for 11 seasons. Name it.
4. Fran Drescher now stars in a show called, “Happily Divorced.” But one of her first big breaks, came in a movie with John Travola, where he liked to dance. What was the name of that movie?
5. Titanic has returned to theaters in 3D. What was the name of the blue diamond necklace that Rose wore throughout the film.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ingrid Michaelson Looks To The Past For Inspiration On ‘Time Machine’
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- Ed Sheeran Gives Newly Married Couple Surprise of a Lifetime at Their Wedding: Watch
- Here’s Billy Zane Reading Tweets Meant for Zayn Malik
- Duran Duran’s New Album Features Nile Rodgers, John Frusciante, Mark Ronson Collabs