Collaborations couldn’t be hotter this year. The latest mix of musical superheros is formed by Foster the People’s Mark Foster, up-and-coming pop star Kimbra who you know from her vocals in Goyte’s “Somebody That I Used To Know,” and superstar DJ A-Trak. The three came together for Converse’s Three Artists One Song project to write, produce and perform the single “Warrior.” The track is offered as a free download.
The accompanying video is destined to be a classic. Foster and A-Trak find themselves forced to compete in a underground Mexicans-style wrestling match with Kimbra as the featured talent keeping the crowd satisfied. When the wrestling gets ugly and Mark and A-Trak are duped by the club’s promoter, Kimbra jumps in and the three turn the tables.
-Jay Tilles, CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’