Kanye West returned with a new song last night (April 4) that sheds some light on his love for Kim Kardashian and his famous break-up with model Amber Rose.
The song, entitled “Theraflu,” exhibits the usual bravado and provocation West fans have come to expect. For instance, West dubs himself “Swag King Cole” and taunts the animal rights organization Peta:
“Can’t a young N*** get money any more/ Tell Peta my mink is dragging on the floor.”
He goes on to give some details about his relationship with Kim Kardashian and admits that he “fell in love” with the reality TV star.
“The whole industry wanna f**k your old chick/ The only n***a I got respect for is Wiz/ And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim/ Right around the same time she fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing/ Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team/ La Familia, Roc Nation, we in the building…”
While West shouts out Wiz (as in Wiz Khalifa) who is now dating Rose, the nameless “him” is an obvious reference to Kardashian’s husband, New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries. The two are currently embroiled in a messy divorce, while rumors have swirled that West and Kardashian have been secretly seeing each other.
A new single from the G.O.O.D. Music is slated to hit Friday (April 6).
–E. Parker, CBSLocal
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- This Week In Late Night TV: Thirty Seconds to Mars, The National, Jake Bugg
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel
- New Beyoncé Song ‘Grown Woman’ Explores Feminine Power
- ‘The X Factor’ Adds Two New Judges: Kelly Rowland And Paulina Rubio