Kanye West returned with a new song last night (April 4) that sheds some light on his love for Kim Kardashian and his famous break-up with model Amber Rose.
The song, entitled “Theraflu,” exhibits the usual bravado and provocation West fans have come to expect. For instance, West dubs himself “Swag King Cole” and taunts the animal rights organization Peta:
“Can’t a young N*** get money any more/ Tell Peta my mink is dragging on the floor.”
He goes on to give some details about his relationship with Kim Kardashian and admits that he “fell in love” with the reality TV star.
“The whole industry wanna f**k your old chick/ The only n***a I got respect for is Wiz/ And I’ll admit I fell in love with Kim/ Right around the same time she fell in love with him/ Well that’s cool, baby girl do your thing/ Lucky I ain’t have Jay drop him from the team/ La Familia, Roc Nation, we in the building…”
While West shouts out Wiz (as in Wiz Khalifa) who is now dating Rose, the nameless “him” is an obvious reference to Kardashian’s husband, New Jersey Nets player Kris Humphries. The two are currently embroiled in a messy divorce, while rumors have swirled that West and Kardashian have been secretly seeing each other.
A new single from the G.O.O.D. Music is slated to hit Friday (April 6).
–E. Parker, CBSLocal
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live