LOS ANGELES (CBS) — The Los Angeles County Coroner released the official autopsy report into Whitney Houston’s death Wednesday, detailing additional information about the the singer’s death.
The Coroner ruled Houston’s official cause of death as an accidental drowning in late March, but heart disease and cocaine use were listed as contributors.
Houston, 48, was found submerged in a bathtub filled with extremely hot water (93.5 degrees) in her Beverly Hilton hotel room on Feb. 11, the day before the Grammy Awards.
Cocaine, marijuana, Xanax, muscle relaxers and allergy medications were all found in Houston’s system when she died, according to the final report from the Coroner’s office.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hall & Oates Reflect on 4 Decades of Making Music
- Halsey’s ‘Hopeless Fountain Kingdom’ Features Quavo, Lauren Jauregui
- 2 Truths and a Lie Concert Edition: Karen & Jeffrey Get In on the ’10 Bands’ Facebook Trend
- OneRepublic Drop New Song ‘No Vacancy’
- Harry Styles Announces 2017 Tour
- Bruno Mars Adds Ludacris to Gucci Mane Remix of ‘That’s What I Like’