Coroner’s Autopsy Report Reveals New Information About Whitney Houston’s Death
LOS ANGELES (CBS) — The Los Angeles County Coroner released the official autopsy report into Whitney Houston’s death Wednesday, detailing additional information about the the singer’s death.
The Coroner ruled Houston’s official cause of death as an accidental drowning in late March, but heart disease and cocaine use were listed as contributors.
Houston, 48, was found submerged in a bathtub filled with extremely hot water (93.5 degrees) in her Beverly Hilton hotel room on Feb. 11, the day before the Grammy Awards.
Cocaine, marijuana, Xanax, muscle relaxers and allergy medications were all found in Houston’s system when she died, according to the final report from the Coroner’s office.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Download ‘Yeezer’: A Kanye West and Weezer Mashup Album
- Justin Bieber & Floyd Mayweather Do Karaoke, Just Like You
- Austin Mahone Pranks Fans at Madame Tussauds
- Trey & Ghia’s Celebrity Weekend Envy: Taylor Swift Reunites with an OG Squad Member + More!
- Gigi Hadid Opens Up about Taylor Swift, #SquadGoals
- Grace Jones on Lady Gaga, “I just didn’t feel a soul”