LOS ANGELES (CBS) — The Los Angeles County Coroner released the official autopsy report into Whitney Houston’s death Wednesday, detailing additional information about the the singer’s death.
The Coroner ruled Houston’s official cause of death as an accidental drowning in late March, but heart disease and cocaine use were listed as contributors.
Houston, 48, was found submerged in a bathtub filled with extremely hot water (93.5 degrees) in her Beverly Hilton hotel room on Feb. 11, the day before the Grammy Awards.
Cocaine, marijuana, Xanax, muscle relaxers and allergy medications were all found in Houston’s system when she died, according to the final report from the Coroner’s office.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Sara Bareilles Cover Joni Mitchell for Oscars’ In Memoriam Segment
- Goo Goo Dolls Announce Tour Dates, Tease New EP
- Lorde Teases New Single and Release Date
- Adele Congratulates Emma Stone, ‘Moonlight’ after Oscars Win
- Justin Timberlake Blows Up on Twitter Following Oscars Performance
- Watch Sting Perform ‘The Empty Chair’ at the Oscars