Well, really bad, if I’m being honest.
My wife has always told me that if something doesn’t look right… her makeup, her clothing, HER HAIR… that I should tell her, so that she doesn’t walk around looking bad.
I discovered this week that she really doesn’t mean that… And I discovered it the hard way.
When I tried to gently tell “Cupcake” that her hair didn’t look good… at least I THOUGHT it was gentle. See now, I thought if I approached it in a roundabout way that she would thank me for telling her.
No. That’s not what happened.
She saw right through me. And, of course, my partner Kim and Producer Craig just couldn’t let it go. They got my wife on the phone to find out exactly what I said (and to start trouble)…
And, it turns out, there are a lot of other men out there who have gotten into trouble telling their wives similar things…
What about you? Have you ever made a critique of your significant other just to have it backfire? We love a good horror story… comment below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas