No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani & Tony Kanal To Appear On “American Idol” Wednesday
No Doubt have been hard at work in the studio creating out their highly-anticipated new album. Lead singer Gwen Stefani and bassist Tony Kanal are coming up for air to appear as mentors on hit reality-television show American Idol on Wednesday night.
Stefani and Kanal will be working with the final Top 8 and the theme of the show will be “1980’s music.” The duo will also be met by a friendly face: No Doubt is signed to Interscope Records, headed by American Idol adviser Jimmy Iovine.
This is not Stefani’s first year on the show. Last season American Idol contestants were styled in her popular clothing line, L.A.M.B.
Despite No Doubt’s constant Tweets updating fans on their new album, Stefani told Access Hollywood that the band would rather work on it slowly and make it perfect. “We do this thing where we work on it really hard, and then we take breaks, because everybody has so much going on,” Stefani said. “That’s why it’s taking so long.”
American Idol airs Wednesday and Thursday at 8/7c on Fox.
-Nadia Noir, KROQ/LA
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lance Bass on One Direction: ‘I Just See Harry Leaving Soon’
- Bleachers Remix Sia’s ‘Big Girls Cry': Listen
- Here’s Ariana Grande & Lea Michele Singing Spice Girls on Helium
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Sequels Are Coming in 2017, 2018
- Billy Joel Will Play New York’s Nassau Coliseum’s Final Show
- Terry Crews Doing Vanessa Carlton’s ‘A Thousand Miles’ on Lip Sync Battle is What Dreams Are Made Of: Watch