How Would You React To Meeting Oprah Winfrey?
I can now mark meeting Oprah Winfrey off my bucket list…and I now have the answer to the question “How Would You React if You Met Oprah?”
Yesterday, I was at Radio City Music Hall for a taping of Oprah’s Lifeclass to air on OWN on April 23rd and I had a chance to take some listeners backstage to meet and take a picture with Oprah.
At the event with television’s most famous icon, I met a mother, Pat Sargent and her two daughters Alexandra & Darylynn who were incredibly excited to meet Oprah. We talked pre-Oprah meet (they were beside themselves with excitement!) and then post-Oprah meet where they got a little emotional on me!
How would YOU react to meeting Oprah? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran