How Would You React To Meeting Oprah Winfrey?
I can now mark meeting Oprah Winfrey off my bucket list…and I now have the answer to the question “How Would You React if You Met Oprah?”
Yesterday, I was at Radio City Music Hall for a taping of Oprah’s Lifeclass to air on OWN on April 23rd and I had a chance to take some listeners backstage to meet and take a picture with Oprah.
At the event with television’s most famous icon, I met a mother, Pat Sargent and her two daughters Alexandra & Darylynn who were incredibly excited to meet Oprah. We talked pre-Oprah meet (they were beside themselves with excitement!) and then post-Oprah meet where they got a little emotional on me!
How would YOU react to meeting Oprah? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Harrison Ford in Critical Condition after Plane Crash
- Pharrell, Lorde, John Legend Parodied in the Funniest Bar Mitzvah Video of All Time: Watch
- The 6 Creepiest Characters Played By Anthony Hopkins
- It Cost $6.9 Million to Make ‘Blurred Lines’ a Hit, Here’s How
- ‘House of Cards’ Becomes a Sitcom in This Hilarious Parody