How Would You React To Meeting Oprah Winfrey?
I can now mark meeting Oprah Winfrey off my bucket list…and I now have the answer to the question “How Would You React if You Met Oprah?”
Yesterday, I was at Radio City Music Hall for a taping of Oprah’s Lifeclass to air on OWN on April 23rd and I had a chance to take some listeners backstage to meet and take a picture with Oprah.
At the event with television’s most famous icon, I met a mother, Pat Sargent and her two daughters Alexandra & Darylynn who were incredibly excited to meet Oprah. We talked pre-Oprah meet (they were beside themselves with excitement!) and then post-Oprah meet where they got a little emotional on me!
How would YOU react to meeting Oprah? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call