I can now mark meeting Oprah Winfrey off my bucket list…and I now have the answer to the question “How Would You React if You Met Oprah?”
Yesterday, I was at Radio City Music Hall for a taping of Oprah’s Lifeclass to air on OWN on April 23rd and I had a chance to take some listeners backstage to meet and take a picture with Oprah.
At the event with television’s most famous icon, I met a mother, Pat Sargent and her two daughters Alexandra & Darylynn who were incredibly excited to meet Oprah. We talked pre-Oprah meet (they were beside themselves with excitement!) and then post-Oprah meet where they got a little emotional on me!
How would YOU react to meeting Oprah? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Michael Buble On His Love of ‘The Great American Songbook,’ Meghan Trainor, and Lady Gaga
- Little Mix Want Real Men in ‘You Gotta Not’: Listen
- Calvin Harris’ ‘My Way’ Video Subtweets Taylor Swift
- Amy Schumer Says Her ‘My Formation’ Video was Never a Parody
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Going Cat Crazy’