Maroon 5’s Adam Levine Is Single, Ladies Go Get Him!
If you’ve sat at home praying that Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine would ditch his Victoria’s Secret model-girlfriend every night for the last two years–let’s just say you’re not alone. And, mazel tov, your prayers have been answered.
Anne Vyalitsyna and Adam Levine announced their separation via their representation. A rep for Vyalitsyna told PEOPLE, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
Now picture her saying that in a sexy Russian accent and wearing nothing but her undies.
The two met in 2010 when Maroon 5 played a Sports Illustrated party, Anna has graced the pages of the last eight swimsuit editions.
Adam must be sad. Ladies, go comfort him.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- CeeLo Green Deletes Twitter After Controversial Comments on Consent