Maroon 5’s Adam Levine Is Single, Ladies Go Get Him!
If you’ve sat at home praying that Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine would ditch his Victoria’s Secret model-girlfriend every night for the last two years–let’s just say you’re not alone. And, mazel tov, your prayers have been answered.
Anne Vyalitsyna and Adam Levine announced their separation via their representation. A rep for Vyalitsyna told PEOPLE, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
Now picture her saying that in a sexy Russian accent and wearing nothing but her undies.
The two met in 2010 when Maroon 5 played a Sports Illustrated party, Anna has graced the pages of the last eight swimsuit editions.
Adam must be sad. Ladies, go comfort him.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’