Maroon 5’s Adam Levine Is Single, Ladies Go Get Him!
If you’ve sat at home praying that Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine would ditch his Victoria’s Secret model-girlfriend every night for the last two years–let’s just say you’re not alone. And, mazel tov, your prayers have been answered.
Anne Vyalitsyna and Adam Levine announced their separation via their representation. A rep for Vyalitsyna told PEOPLE, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
Now picture her saying that in a sexy Russian accent and wearing nothing but her undies.
The two met in 2010 when Maroon 5 played a Sports Illustrated party, Anna has graced the pages of the last eight swimsuit editions.
Adam must be sad. Ladies, go comfort him.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Dinner For Two On Spirit Cruises
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen