Maroon 5’s Adam Levine Is Single, Ladies Go Get Him!
If you’ve sat at home praying that Maroon 5‘s Adam Levine would ditch his Victoria’s Secret model-girlfriend every night for the last two years–let’s just say you’re not alone. And, mazel tov, your prayers have been answered.
Anne Vyalitsyna and Adam Levine announced their separation via their representation. A rep for Vyalitsyna told PEOPLE, “Adam and I have decided to separate in an amicable and supportive manner. We still love and respect each other as friends. I wish him all the best.”
Now picture her saying that in a sexy Russian accent and wearing nothing but her undies.
The two met in 2010 when Maroon 5 played a Sports Illustrated party, Anna has graced the pages of the last eight swimsuit editions.
Adam must be sad. Ladies, go comfort him.
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Prince Removes Music From All Streaming Services Except TIDAL
- Interview: Adam Lambert on ‘The Original High,’ ’80s Covers, Queen and Broadway
- Watch the Dark New Trailer for Aaron Sorkin’s ‘Steve Jobs’
- ‘Roots’ Is Getting Rebooted with Laurence Fishburne as Alex Haley
- Interview: Joy Williams Lets Down the Walls on Solo Album ‘Venus’
- There’s No Actual Bad Blood Between Selena Gomez & Katy Perry