Bruce Willis & Wife Emma Welcome New Baby Girl
Action flicks and baby girls appear to be the specialty of Bruce Willis. The “Die Hard” star and his wife, Emma Heming-Willis, welcomed Mabel Ray Willis into the world on Sunday. Baby Mabel was certainly well-fed in the womb, the fourth daughter of the actor weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce.
A statement released by the couple says that, “Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”
Mabel is the fourth daughter of Willis, and first child for his wife. With ex-wife Demi Moore, Willis has: Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 18.
I’m starting to see Bruce in a new light. Less guns and ammo, more diaper cream and pacifiers.
Congratulations to the couple!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fresh Artist Of the Day: Win $500 + Front Row Seats at Fresh Fall Fest
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France