Bruce Willis & Wife Emma Welcome New Baby Girl
Action flicks and baby girls appear to be the specialty of Bruce Willis. The “Die Hard” star and his wife, Emma Heming-Willis, welcomed Mabel Ray Willis into the world on Sunday. Baby Mabel was certainly well-fed in the womb, the fourth daughter of the actor weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce.
A statement released by the couple says that, “Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”
Mabel is the fourth daughter of Willis, and first child for his wife. With ex-wife Demi Moore, Willis has: Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 18.
I’m starting to see Bruce in a new light. Less guns and ammo, more diaper cream and pacifiers.
Congratulations to the couple!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set