Bruce Willis & Wife Emma Welcome New Baby Girl
Action flicks and baby girls appear to be the specialty of Bruce Willis. The “Die Hard” star and his wife, Emma Heming-Willis, welcomed Mabel Ray Willis into the world on Sunday. Baby Mabel was certainly well-fed in the womb, the fourth daughter of the actor weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce.
A statement released by the couple says that, “Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”
Mabel is the fourth daughter of Willis, and first child for his wife. With ex-wife Demi Moore, Willis has: Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 18.
I’m starting to see Bruce in a new light. Less guns and ammo, more diaper cream and pacifiers.
Congratulations to the couple!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic