Action flicks and baby girls appear to be the specialty of Bruce Willis. The “Die Hard” star and his wife, Emma Heming-Willis, welcomed Mabel Ray Willis into the world on Sunday. Baby Mabel was certainly well-fed in the womb, the fourth daughter of the actor weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce.
A statement released by the couple says that, “Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”
Mabel is the fourth daughter of Willis, and first child for his wife. With ex-wife Demi Moore, Willis has: Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 18.
I’m starting to see Bruce in a new light. Less guns and ammo, more diaper cream and pacifiers.
Congratulations to the couple!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’