Action flicks and baby girls appear to be the specialty of Bruce Willis. The “Die Hard” star and his wife, Emma Heming-Willis, welcomed Mabel Ray Willis into the world on Sunday. Baby Mabel was certainly well-fed in the womb, the fourth daughter of the actor weighed in at 9 pounds, 1 ounce.
A statement released by the couple says that, “Both mother and baby are healthy and doing beautifully.”
Mabel is the fourth daughter of Willis, and first child for his wife. With ex-wife Demi Moore, Willis has: Rumer, 23; Scout, 20; and Tallulah, 18.
I’m starting to see Bruce in a new light. Less guns and ammo, more diaper cream and pacifiers.
Congratulations to the couple!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- The Weeknd Previews New Music
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 20 Songs to Help You Relax