The Ultimate Katy Perry Smash-Up
To go along with her newest, Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, Katy Perry has released a massive smash-up single and video of all the hits from her Teenage Dream album.
This inventive video, paired with a remix by Chicago-based producer Tommie Sunshine, lets Katy do it all again, from last Friday night to repping the West Coast California girl style.
Perry has also taken a bit of inspiration from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and launched a “golden ticket” contest. One lucky winner will find a golden ticket in their Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection album that entitles them the chance to walk the red carpet for the premiere of her forthcoming concert film
If that isn’t enough for fans, the singer was also recently featured in a new Adidas commercial entitled We All Run that features the Jacques Lu Conte Thin White Duke remix of her current single, “Part of Me.”
-Courtney E. Smith
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Every Queen Song, Ranked
- Morrissey Storms Off Stage in Poland After Heckler Makes Him Feel ‘Unsafe’