The Ultimate Katy Perry Smash-Up
To go along with her newest, Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection, Katy Perry has released a massive smash-up single and video of all the hits from her Teenage Dream album.
This inventive video, paired with a remix by Chicago-based producer Tommie Sunshine, lets Katy do it all again, from last Friday night to repping the West Coast California girl style.
Perry has also taken a bit of inspiration from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory and launched a “golden ticket” contest. One lucky winner will find a golden ticket in their Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection album that entitles them the chance to walk the red carpet for the premiere of her forthcoming concert film
If that isn’t enough for fans, the singer was also recently featured in a new Adidas commercial entitled We All Run that features the Jacques Lu Conte Thin White Duke remix of her current single, “Part of Me.”
-Courtney E. Smith
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums
- How Milky Chance Graduated From Music Class To the World Stage
- ‘Big Bang Theory’ Star Slams Ariana Grande For Being Too Sexy