Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Oprah Edition!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has three losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1) What is the name of Oprah’s Production company which, coincidentally, is one of her name’s spelled backwards?
2) This guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show made headlines after a couch-jumping incident in 2005. Name him.
3) Oprah’s best friend Gayle King is now a host of a morning TV program. On which network does that program air?
4) In 1985, Oprah co-starred in The Color Purple and earned rave reviews for her performance. Which mega-star director was responsible for the novel-turned-movie?
5) Oprah was born in 1954 in Mississippi to an unwed mother. Now, the city that Oprah was born in sounds very similar to the name of a famous bridge here in New York City. Name it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch