She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has three losses on her record so let’s go for another!
The rules are simple: We’ll give you FIVE questions. We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
1) What is the name of Oprah’s Production company which, coincidentally, is one of her name’s spelled backwards?
2) This guest on the Oprah Winfrey Show made headlines after a couch-jumping incident in 2005. Name him.
3) Oprah’s best friend Gayle King is now a host of a morning TV program. On which network does that program air?
4) In 1985, Oprah co-starred in The Color Purple and earned rave reviews for her performance. Which mega-star director was responsible for the novel-turned-movie?
5) Oprah was born in 1954 in Mississippi to an unwed mother. Now, the city that Oprah was born in sounds very similar to the name of a famous bridge here in New York City. Name it.
Want to go up against Kim for your shot to win $102? Give us a call at 800-949-1027 every morning right around 7:10 or fill out the form below and we’ll call you!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’