“I wanna dance/ And love/ And dance/ Again,” Lopez sings passionately.
Lopez, Pitbull and RedOne teamed up again for “Dance Again.” The single follows their success with last year’s “On The Floor.” The most viewed video of 2011, the music video received half a billion hits on VEVO, making it the most watched video by any female artist.
“Dance Again” was released to radio today. The track will be available on iTunes April 2 while the music video is set to debut April 5 on American Idol.
– Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Will Perform at the GRAMMYs
- Listen to John Mellencamp’s New Song ‘Easy Target’
- John Mayer Reveals Motivation for ‘The Search for Everything Wave One’
- Jackie Evancho Prepares for Her Big Inaguration Gig
- Common Addresses Women’s Health at Gig for Planned Parenthood
- Solange, Esperanza Spalding Deliver at Peace Ball