“I wanna dance/ And love/ And dance/ Again,” Lopez sings passionately.
Lopez, Pitbull and RedOne teamed up again for “Dance Again.” The single follows their success with last year’s “On The Floor.” The most viewed video of 2011, the music video received half a billion hits on VEVO, making it the most watched video by any female artist.
“Dance Again” was released to radio today. The track will be available on iTunes April 2 while the music video is set to debut April 5 on American Idol.
- Annie Reuter CBS Local
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Depeche Mode’s ‘Concert For The Masses’ Rose Bowl Show, 25 Years Later
- Win A $50 P&G Gift Card
- This Week In Late Night TV: Jimmy Eat World, Muse, Jim James, Chvrches
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra