Haley Reinhart talked to Mix 104.1/Boston about her new album, Listen Up, due out May 22nd. While she’s extremely excited about her first single off the new album, “Free,” the American Idol runner up wasn’t too keen on Idol judge Randy Jackson.
Haley played a game of”Bed, Wed, or Dead.” Three names were given out: Ryan Seacrest, Steven Tyler, and Randy Jackson. Haley had to decide who of the three she’d sleep with, marry, and wish death upon.
While Haley was hesitant to kill anyone off, but when “dead” was changed to mean “stranded on a deserted island,” she immediately sent Randy to his final destination.
Tim Staskiewicz, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Britney Spears Returns to ‘Glory’
- The Weeknd Previews New Music
- Ariana Grande Teases ‘Side to Side’ Video Featuring Nicki Minaj
- CHVRCHES Cover Calvin Harris’ ‘This is What You Came For’
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 20 Songs to Help You Relax