Haley Reinhart talked to Mix 104.1/Boston about her new album, Listen Up, due out May 22nd. While she’s extremely excited about her first single off the new album, “Free,” the American Idol runner up wasn’t too keen on Idol judge Randy Jackson.
Haley played a game of”Bed, Wed, or Dead.” Three names were given out: Ryan Seacrest, Steven Tyler, and Randy Jackson. Haley had to decide who of the three she’d sleep with, marry, and wish death upon.
While Haley was hesitant to kill anyone off, but when “dead” was changed to mean “stranded on a deserted island,” she immediately sent Randy to his final destination.
Tim Staskiewicz, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Trailer Takes on George Michael’s ‘Freedom ’90’
- Watch Chester Bennington Sing About Unicorns and Lollipops
- Wiz Khalifa Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington
- Kelly Clarkson Fires Back at Trump Over NFL Comments
- Beyoncé and JAY-Z Buy $26 Million Hamptons Mansion
- Dave Matthews Band’s Boyd Tinsley Reflects On Concert For Charlottesville