Haley Reinhart talked to Mix 104.1/Boston about her new album, Listen Up, due out May 22nd. While she’s extremely excited about her first single off the new album, “Free,” the American Idol runner up wasn’t too keen on Idol judge Randy Jackson.
Haley played a game of”Bed, Wed, or Dead.” Three names were given out: Ryan Seacrest, Steven Tyler, and Randy Jackson. Haley had to decide who of the three she’d sleep with, marry, and wish death upon.
While Haley was hesitant to kill anyone off, but when “dead” was changed to mean “stranded on a deserted island,” she immediately sent Randy to his final destination.
Tim Staskiewicz, Mix 104.1/Boston
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Nicki Minaj, Zendaya Weigh in on Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Maxine Waters Comments
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Powerhouse Female Musicians Making Their Mark
- Katy Perry Pays Tribute to Fan Who Died in Car Accident
- #SoOldSchool: What’s An Old Word That You Think People Should Stop Using?
- Paris and Prince Jackson Get Complimentary Tattoos
- Pharrell’s Life Story is Getting the Musical Treatment